lauantai 6. helmikuuta 2010

Diving in to the world of wild sex and prostitution

No, I'm not a whore. But I'm reading a book about a person who is. Or was.

I fell in love with the tv-series Secret diary of a Call Girl about an year ago when it was shown in a finnish tv-chanel. I found the second season online and was hooked to it imidiately. I have watched the series through various times.

But now I got my hands on the original piece, from which the whole serie is made from. The book is called The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl. The text is a little bit wilder than I expected based on the tv-show, but I love it anyway. And the writer of the book is Belle De Jour, of course. I googled the book as well and found her own blog, from which it all started in the first place and from which the book is made.


I couldn't resist the temptation to by the both books written by her. The other one is called The Further adventures of a London Call Girl. She has also written couple of other books as well, and I'm thinking about getting them as well. First I'm going to enjoy these books through.

http://belledejour-uk.blogspot.com/

(Oh, and there should be a third season coming up soon of the tv-series. Can't wait.)